Welcome to Serenity
Yoga & Pilates Studio
Serenity offers specialized training for kids, older adults, scoliosis, breast cancer recovery, prenatal/postnatal yoga and Pilates, and personal training for strength, balance, flexibility, weight loss, relaxation, and other health benefits*. And now offering TRX! Click here for more information on TRX. We offer many tuition options to attend our classes. You can attend one class for 4 consecutive weeks at a discounted rate, or attend multiple classes whenever you would like with a punchcard.
All yoga, TRX and Pilates classes focus on proper mental and physical balance, breathing, concentration, flexibility, core strength, neuromuscular functioning, and muscular toning.
What’s New? (Updated April, 2014)
For your convenience, our schedule and advanced registration is supported by MINDBODY ONLINE: Click here.
- Kid’s Yoga Camps begin Monday, June 9th-July 1st, 10-10:45 AM! See online for registration. Choose M,W,F or T,Th schedule. Register for the MWF session before 5/30 and save $10 off the regular tuition.
- Prenatal yoga begins Thursdays starting May 1st at 5:30 PM. Please go to Mind/Body to register. Doctor’s signature is required on Medical Release below.
- Join us for Sunrise Yoga in March, 6AM Mondays with Marcie. Get your morning started right with a heat-building combination of Vinyasa flow and Kundalini influenced Yoga, the perfect practice for Monday morning! Only $45 for the month.
- Gentle Yoga Class Mondays at 5:30 PM with John, $45 for the month.
- TRX! Join us for total body suspension training starting in May, morning and evening classes available. You attend, you get RESULTS, only $45 for the month.
200 Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Begins August, 2014!
Please see our page above in the menu for more info about our teacher training and you may register for the training online or by phone. You can also call or email us for more information about our Registered Yoga Teacher Training Program Intensive beginning August, 2014. Please call to submit your non-refundable registration fee of $100 and secure your space, we have 10 openings. Become a Yoga Alliance (RYT 200) Registered Yoga Teacher with our diverse training program!
Yoga classes at Serenity
Yoga systematically tones and stretches the body, calms and relaxes the mind . We offer multiple styles of yoga for everyone including restorative, gentle and vinyasa (flow). Yoga offers practitioners balance in mind and body and can be combined with any other recreational activities and sports to improve performance. Yoga has been found to help improve relaxation, mood, balance, flexibility, muscular strength, lung capacity, digestive processes, and cardiovascular endurance. Being flexible is not required to practice yoga, to become flexible is exactly why one should practice yoga. At Serenity we place you into a position to be successful with individual attention by fitting the pose to your body, rather than forcing your body to fit a pose.
Pilates classes at Serenity
Pilates classes are faster paced and have the added benefits of coordination and abdominal endurance. Classes offer flexibility combined with core strengthening and total body conditioning. It will balance the body and improve mental awareness accompanying any activities you perform. Many practitioners find Pilates helps with flexibility, muscular balance, and muscular control. Pilates may also help individuals control lower back pain, hip, shoulder, and other muscular imbalances.
Are Yoga & Pilates for me?
Yoga and Pilates are great additions to any exercise routine, can help you train for sports or recreational activities, can help to reduce chronic stiffness, weakness, pain and are also great forms of exercise for beginners through advanced practitioners. In our studio we offer exercise for people of ALL ages, fitness levels, and interests.
Click below for new client forms